JustRight™ 3 mm Vessel Sealer
Brand: JustRight – Manufacturer: JustRight Surgical – Origin: United States
- With an average seal time of 1.6 seconds, JustRight™ safely and securely seals vessels up to 5mm with average burst strength above 3x systolic pressure.
- Thermal spread is less than 1 mm reducing the potential of thermal impact to unintended tissues.
- Indicated for pediatric surgery.
Rigorous testing to prove the JustRight™ Vessel Sealer does not cause irreversible thermal injury to adjacent tissue even when activated while touching these structures allowed our sealer to acquire an FDA indication for use in pediatric procedures.
The smallest vessel sealer on the market, JustRight™ 3 mm sealers allow for:
- Improved access: The 3 mm shaft design enables access in the tightest surgical spaces.
- Delicate dissection: Fine, true Maryland, bilateral jaws aid in dissection so surgeons don’t have to use another dissector.
- Improved visualization: 3 mm shaft size takes up less of the visible field making it easier for surgeons to see and manipulate target tissue.